WHAT IS AGNES?
Microneedling has long been used for a variety of applications in facial aesthetics including to improve skin quality by stimulating collagen production through the introduction of small punctures at targeted depths in the skin. The Agnes treatment is the latest advancement in microneedling technology and takes this concept one step further by introducing radiofrequency to the microneedling procedure. Originally developed as a cure for patients suffering from acne, the Agnes device allows Dr. Hsieh to deliver heat to fat beneath the skin and non-surgically sculpt the face to the desired aesthetic proportions!
● Specially designed needles are used to target different fat layers beneath the skin including superficial (shallow) fat, mid-level fat, or deep fat by delivering radiofrequency energy in the form of heat!● The radiofrequency energy and the mechanical penetration of the needle stimulate the body’s natural wound healing response stimulating collagen and elastin production and improving the tightness and texture of the skin!● Unlike other radiofrequency microneedling systems, the Agnes devices have nine microneedles which are each micro-insulated, protecting the skin against potential burning during a treatment!● Agnes radiofrequency microneedling can be used to help people suffering from acne by directly targeting and shrinking/eliminating sebaceous glands beneath the skin which reduces acne formation in the treatment area and actually helps to shrink pores!● The radiofrequency energy, when delivered to a therapeutic temperature, melts fat cells making Agnes an ideal non-surgical sculpting and skin tightening tool!
● Reduce acne formation● Non-surgical Face Lift● Jawline contour
● Lighten hyperpigmentation
● Tighten fine-lines, wrinkles and saggy skin
● Brighten and even skin tone
How many treatments are required?
What does the Agnes treatment feel like?